Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello all,

My name is  Alicia, and I'm a senior in the ADP, here at Albertus. I have always been interested in taking a course on photography, so I am so thankful I'm taking this class! I'm excited to learn how to use my camera better than I already do. I'd especially like to know how to use the manual settings for some shots.


Looking forward to seeing everyone's creative side during this summer course.

                                                                                    Thanks!
                                                                                    Alicia



4 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia.. Welcome! What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jerry!
      I have a canon powershot SX110. It's a perfect size camera and I bring it everywhere! The instruction manual is too complicated, so Im excited to learn from this class. I also have a 35mm Olympus, but I procrastinate, and don't always develop the film right away. It takes great pictures though. Once I understand how to work my camera efficently, I'd like to splurge and get a higher model.

      Delete
  2. Super, I always have been impressed with Canons... You do have the ability to set aperture and shutter speed manually. It has a great macro mode for one of our assignments too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a nikon, but felt that canon took clearer pictures, at least from my experience. I see that I can manually adjust the aperture and shutter speed, but I am not sure how to use them. I'm sure after this class I will know. :)

    I've played around with the macro settings a bunch of times, and have some great pictures! Photography is a hobby of mine, and I cant wait to learn more about it! Thanks Jerry!

    ReplyDelete