Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi everyone!


I’m Susan, a teacher candidate in the Education program majoring in English. I hope to teach English literature at the high school level. I'll be student teaching at Cheshire High in the fall and will be graduating next spring.

Although I have no idea what I’m doing half the time, I love taking pictures!
I like to take pictures in black and white. My kids and architecture are my favorite subjects.

I recently got a Nikon Coolpix and promptly lost the charger. So while I’m waiting for the replacement to be delivered, I’m using my daughter’s Kodak camera which I have no idea how to use!

I’m happy to be taking this course and hope to learn new techniques and improve my pictures, and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s photos and points of view!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Susan... I love the image you posted to your fotothing account... I've added you as a friend. You are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete