Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello!

Hey everyone!

I'm Whitney, and I am a sophmore here at Albertus majoring in business management with a concentration in health care management.  I currently work for a family owned orthopedic practice, and I am hoping to continue working in this field once I earn my degree.

I have always enjoyed art, and in the past three years I have taken up an interest in photography.  I began with a Sony cyber shot point and shoot, and last year I upgraded to a Nikon D3100 DSLR camera.  It was the best investment I ever made, and I am extremely excited to learn new techniques to help improve my photography skills.  I think I will gain a lot from this class and can not wait to be challenged creatively!

1 comment:

  1. Great Whitney... You have clear goals and I can tell you will definitely succeed. The 3100 is a very good camera... I'm thinking about picking up the 3200 this summer...

    Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete