Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey!




Hello everyone!

My name is Salvatore Salemme. I graduated from Quinnipiac as an undergraduate 11 days ago and I am taking 5 classes over the summer at Albertus to reach 150 credits, which is needed to commence work at an accounting firm called Deloitte where I will be starting in the Fall. My father is really into photography and has a really nice camera. I'm not sure what kind it is, but I will be using that to take pictures for this class. I will clarify the make and model of the camera in my next post. Aside from taking pictures of strangers because they asked me to as I walked by, I haven't taken too many pictures; so I'd say beginner is an understatement when referring to my experience/talent. This picture is a photo of me I took of myself in glasses, but not WEARING classes, (I'm the one in the reflection in the glasses with the white hat and blue shirt). The person wearing the glasses is one of my fraternity brothers and the photo was taken on the steps of the library at Quinnipiac University.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sal,

    Welcome and congratulations on lining up work with Deloitte! Will you be sitting for your CPA exam? It's good to hear some good job news in the current employment environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sal and congratulations about Deloitte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am currently focusing on acquiring my 150, then I will start to prepare for the test.

    ReplyDelete