Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello Class!

Hello class! Sorry I'm so late to start blogging (lost my USB cord for my camera) long story short I'm here and have been out shooting while not being able to upload.

My name is Erin Dudley and I'm going into my senior year at Albertus. I am a Studio Art major and a teaching candidate in the Education department. Photography is one of my favorite forms of art whether it's film or digital. This is my first digital photography class but I have been shooting with my digital camera for years, along with numerous classes in film photography. I loved shooting in black and white and am excited to finally be able to shoot in color, especially all those pretty flowers! I have a Sony Cyber-shot 12.1 megapixels and have been using to for about 5 years now and plan to hopefully upgrade to a new camera later this year.

The link to my Fotothing account is: www.fotothing.com/edudley

Two of my favorite shots from the past few weeks are:


2 comments: