Saturday, June 30, 2012

Week Four - Lights and Shadow

I went shooting around my backyard at different times of the day, and here are the pics that I feel came out the strongest....



The first is of a fig tree leaf, and the second is a puddle that formed underneath our boat as it was getting cleaned off after a trip out in the ocean.  I also threw in my daughter's father's day present to her dad that I took a few weeks back.  I thought it captured shadows nicely, and we were both very proud of how it turned out!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't had a chance to upload to fotothing, but I will within the next few days!

      Delete
  2. Okay, great... share your fotothing user name with us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.fotothing.com/wfinnegan

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this picture! :) Awesome job Whitney!

    ReplyDelete