Sunday, June 3, 2012

Self Portrait

Hello! My name is Corey and I am really looking forward to taking this course. My fiance is a photographer and I would love to some day assist him as a second shooter. Up until now I have only helped with lighting. Although I enjoy my day job working with students, there is something awesome about taking an amazing photo. In addition to gaining technical skills in this course, I hope to foster my creative eye. My self portrait was taken at Gouveia Vineyards in Wallingford using a tripod and self-timer.

My fotothing site: http://www.fotothing.com/cschmidt/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corey... Great to have you aboard in this class! I gave up weddings in 2001 after doing 600 of them over a 25 year period...! Whew...

    Beautiful picture of you..!

    ReplyDelete