Monday, July 16, 2012

This picture was shot before class started so I know it doesn't count because I have to do the assignment during class time, but when I was editing the picture I found that my newphew's eyes told much more of a story, sad almost, when they were the focus of the picture. Therefore I tried to bring out the shadow and make the focal point his eyes. I figured I'd upload my work and maybe you can re-edit it professor? And then kind of give me/the class a lesson on it so that when I do take the pictures for my digital portrait I can edit/take them better. Thanks in advance!



2 comments:

  1. To do this assignment well, I want you to move around to put your left shoulder up against the wall the window is on and to turn his head toward the light. Turn the camera vertically and compose carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eyes are beautiful and soulful though!

    ReplyDelete