Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 7&8 Photos

For week's 7 and 8 I went out and shot a bunch of different photos.  Most were in my neighborhood, but I decided to drive around town and try to get the coolest pictures possible.  Here are my favorite photos from weeks 7 and 8.  By the way my fotothing account name is franklyon.  All one word go check out my photos and let me know what you think.  I would also like to say this class was great and taught me a lot towards photography and how to take good pictures.  Thank you all especially Jerry.

 This photo was of a new trail put in near my house.  I thought the way the sun shined down on the ground looked cool with the shadows and the dark green trees behind it.
In this photo you can notice shadows and a nice scenery.  This was down the street from the beach.  I tried to check out as many places throughout the day as possible.
This photo was of my dog.  He was sleeping but I decided to wake him up.  You can see his shadow on the couch underneath him and the light from the window is showing on his face.  Taking photos of him seems to be the most fun because he is so cute and playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment